Tuesday 21 July 2009

Hedi Slimane for Prada's Ad Campaign

I just found out this, and I have to blog about it. After Hedi left from Dior Homme, he is now fully dedicated to photography... I have to say I love the photos but wrong models... Sorry!
I wish I can see more clothing from him... Miss the legendary Hedi Slimane Dior Homme time.... it just changed the whole paradigm of Men fashion, and how men dress... skinny and fit ...:)
Ths is the S/S one for 2009
hedi slimane prada ad Hedi Slimane for Prada 2009 Spring Ad Campaign

prada 2009 fw campaign hedi slimane 1 Prada 2009 Fall/Winter Campaign by Hedi Slimane

prada 2009 fw campaign hedi slimane 4 Prada 2009 Fall/Winter Campaign by Hedi Slimane
Actually I really love this one, maybe the glasses affect... love Prada Glasses they are the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment