Thursday 9 July 2009

Fendi Fall & Winter 09 10

When this bag (by the way, it's called Peek-A-Boo) [what are they thinking about when they named it.] first introduced back in this season (I think). I was not keen on it. Actually I was not keen on Fendi either. But when it comes this season, I change my mind! They are really great. The bag is not that dull any more! it has much more details. it is not purely a leather bag. Ans it is not meanlingless now. As you can see the photos below, they now incude fabric and mix with other colour leathers too. I can say it did give more characteristic... That's is what people want/need....
and I like this one the most
but please changes the name..... if people ask you what kind of bag are u carrying, I wouldnt want to say the name out loud....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment