Sunday 19 July 2009

From Dior Homme to Balenciaga

I was addicted to Dior Homme, because Hedi Slimane did a great job on it... but my feeling to it is less strong now.... Maybe there isnt any more excitement going on... dont get me wrong, I still like it, and Kris is still continuing with the Dior Homme essence... but some how the trend lead me to Balenciaga...

I am currently having the same feeling as I did for Dior Homme back in those days....Balenciaga did pull it off really well... mostly I think the reason is Dior Homme is targeting for the younger people. And Balenciaga is for older group of people... Their iconic bag is just amazing, is like 2.55 and Birkin but in much more reachable price range.... and the style for both of them can do mix and match... it will work perfectly...

No comments:

Post a Comment