Monday 8 June 2009

D&G

D&G ads are just amazingly well done. It takes longer time to digest it. There is so much going on! So many people, different actions, different clothes!
And every single posture has it own story to tell! This is the first release ad for 09/10 fall and winter collections. if you have seen the last years ads, they are stunning (go and check it out). I just cant take my eyes off! I can feel the power from D&G, usually I dont get that from the shop (actually I dont get that from the shop), and yet the store needs to change to adapt with what they are doing!, it doesnt compensate with the theme! yes I think it lack of the affective experiece at the shop.
The ads are so powerful, and too back that I dont feel that at the shop, or is just me. Plus there is lack of persuasiveness for me to buy their stuffs. Actually in a way Prada, did a good job on store design, and Gucci too! (These comments are just from my thoughts...at this moment)!

No comments:

Post a Comment